Nominees must be eligible to represent WA and:
- Be a product of the WA sport system residing in WA.
- Be a product of the WA sport system residing interstate or overseas and eligible to represent Australia.
- Have relocated to the WA sport system and are resident in WA. The nominee must have been a resident for two years to be eligible.
- Junior nominees may be of any underage restriction as defined by the sport but must be 18 years or under at the conclusion of the assessment period on 30 November 2023.
- Shall not currently compete against WA or a WA-based team in a National League competition or event.
"*" indicates required fields